Kpopheaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong to Switch Occupations?

Go down

TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong to Switch Occupations? Empty TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong to Switch Occupations?

Post  dreambreaker Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 am

TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong to Switch Occupations? Thumb_angeljjyuibkk8TVXQ’s Junsu and Jaejoong to Switch Occupations? Thumb_ordinary012
During a recent cut from Bigeaststation, the members of TVXQ were confronted with the question "Does Korea have gigolo clubs? If there are, who will be the famous one amongst TVXQ members?"

How does one even respond to a question like that? Yoochun did not hesitate in the least and immediately stated, "For me, I think there will be two of them, yes, it has to be these two. We can call these two as 'S-Line' who are none other than JunSu and JaeJoong. JunSu is full of charisma and is very attractive, though his character is just so so... This is what I think. JaeJoong looks like a doll, is pretty, and is stylish."

Actually, the entire conversation among the three members was just a little too epic for me to not post so here it is with much love to OneTVXQ.com and sshutingg!

JS: Cold, cold too…
YC: Even though he seems cold to people…
JS: Giving a very calm feeling, that’s…
YC: GENIUS!!!!
JS: That kind of a bad-boy image, that’s how he attracts so many girls.
JJ: No, no…
JS: YA. That’s really nothing…
JJ: No, cannot! If I’m a gigolo, I can’t speak eloquently.
YC: Then you are a gigolo with a good heart?
-ALL LAUGH-
JS: You can only say it if you really meant it in your heart…
JJ: If I’m a gigolo, at least I have to be one who's able to move people’s hearts.
JS: How about YooChun? Can’t? But YooChun really does have his “S-Line,” you can do it…
JJ: Eh. YooChun can do it, yes.
YC: Maybe I should give it a try...
JS: Then FIGHTING!!

Credit:alkpop
Shared by:dreambreaker
dreambreaker
dreambreaker
Admin

https://kpopheaven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum